316 stainless steel, 18Cr-12Ni-2.5Mo is particularly good in corrosion resistance, atmospheric corrosion resistance and high temperature strength due to the addition of Mo. It can be used under severe conditions; it has excellent work hardening property (non-magnetic). Equipment for the use of equipment, chemicals, dyes, paper, oxalic acid, fertilizers, etc. in seawater; photo, food industry, coastal facilities, ropes, CD rods, bolts, nuts.
316 stainless steel chemical composition
Mo: 2.0-3.0 316 stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel with high chromium and nickel, and austenitic stainless steel has austenite microstructure. It is formed by adding appropriate nickel (the mass fraction of nickel is 8% to 25%) to high-chromium stainless steel and has stainless steel in austenitic structure. Austenitic stainless steel is based on Cr18Ni19 iron-based alloy, and on this basis, it has developed into a chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel series with different uses. Austenitic stainless steel is generally a corrosion-resistant steel. It is the most widely used type of steel. Among them, 18-8 stainless steel is the most representative. It has good mechanical properties and is convenient for machining, stamping and welding. Excellent corrosion resistance and good heat resistance in an oxidizing environment. However, it is particularly sensitive to media containing chloride ions (CL-) in solution and is prone to stress corrosion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to carry out daily management of boat acces...
- What are the functions of the boat's accessories?
- Teach you four strokes of car accessories
- Key points of car Accessories replacement
- Selection requirements for hardware fittings of...
- How to maintain bags of different materials
- Indispensable accessories for luggage and bags
- Matters needing attention in the use of stainle...
- Performance characteristics of stainless steel ...
- Importance of screws
- What is ROHS certification