Stainless steel shackles occur in the following circumstances, for the sake of safety, they will be scrapped.
1, the shackle has obvious permanent deformation, and the cross pin has not been able to rotate freely.
2. Any cross section surface of the body and cross pin wear exceeds the nominal size 10%..
3. There is any crack in the stainless steel shackle.
4. Stainless steel shackles and cross pins are permanently deformed and cracked. They must not be repaired in any way.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Boat Parts Manu...
- Main Equipment Of The Ship
- Ship Fittings Management Method
- How To Choose Boat Accessories
- Purchase Skills Of Car Accessories
- Types Of Car Accessories
- Stainless Steel Buckle Material
- Maintenance Skills Of Stainless Steel Hinge
- How To Use The Electric Guitar Strap Lock?
- Three Ways Of Heat Treatment For Screws
- Meet You at The METS in Amsterdam
- A Brief Introduction Of Hexagonal Screw And Its...
- Welcome To Our Stand 07. 249 At RAI Exhibitions...
- Snowl HongKong Company Limited At Marine Equipm...
- 2018 Netherlands METS Exhibition Ended Successf...
- Analysis On The Characteristics Of China's Mari...
- Houston Yacht Show Ended More Than A Thousand Y...
- Chinese New Year Holiday Notice