In general, the heat treatment of stainless steel screws is based on the hardness of the screw itself to determine the commonly used heat treatment: tempering heat treatment, chemical heat treatment and local heat treatment. The first two heat treatments are designed for the whole, and the last one is for the local heat treatment. Whatever heat treatment method is used, it is very important for the screw itself. Different hardness uses different heat treatment methods. Even in the same way of heat treatment, hardness is different, and the selected yardstick and hardness standard are different.
Screw three heat treatment methods:
1. Tempering heat treatment: Tempering heat treatment is mainly done by induction heating or flame heating. You can use two kinds of hardness tester to test the hardness of screw, and then decide which standard heat treatment to choose. The two hardness testers are Vickers hardness tester and Rockwell hardness tester. In addition to the hardness to determine, you can also choose from the thickness of surface heat treatment, for processing or a large number of surface heat treatment workpiece units, choose Vickers hardness tester; surface heat treatment hardening layer thick, you can also use Rockwell hardness tester. Different tempering heat treatment standards can be interoperable, because its conversion value is internationally recognized, the use of hardness tester, should choose a different scale, HRA scale and HRC scale.
2. Chemical heat treatment: Another heat treatment method of screw chemical heat treatment, it is mainly to make the surface of the workpiece into one or several chemical elements of the atoms, thereby changing the chemical composition, structure and performance of the workpiece surface, so that chemical treatment can achieve what effect? After quenching and low temperature tempering, chemical heat treatment can make the surface of the workpiece have high hardness, wear resistance and contact fatigue strength, and the core of the workpiece has high strength and toughness.
3. Local heat treatment: According to the requirements of different stainless steel screws, not all screws need integral heat treatment, some screws only need local heat treatment, this is the local heat treatment method. For those parts which require high local hardness, local quenching can be done by induction heating, etc. Such parts usually have to mark the location of local quenching and local hardness on the drawing.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Boat Parts Manu...
- Main Equipment Of The Ship
- Ship Fittings Management Method
- How To Choose Boat Accessories
- Purchase Skills Of Car Accessories
- Types Of Car Accessories
- Stainless Steel Buckle Material
- Maintenance Skills Of Stainless Steel Hinge
- What Are The Scrapping Conditions Of Stainless ...
- How To Use The Electric Guitar Strap Lock?
- Meet You at The METS in Amsterdam