Stainless steel buckle material: made of stainless steel 304SS and 316SS series materials.
Stainless steel buckle classification: stainless steel tooth buckle, stainless steel flat bottom buckle (L-type buckle), stainless steel O-type buckle, stainless steel screw buckle, stainless steel ball buckle stainless steel buckle buckle, can also be called no
Stainless steel tie-up or stainless steel tie-up, used to tie objects with stainless steel tie-up, with high tensile strength, wide range of use, simple installation and other characteristics, widely used in the binding of traffic signs, communication cables, oil pipelines. The screw type stainless steel buckle is a reusable binding button.
The main features of stainless steel buckle are:
1. made of 201, 304 and 316 stainless steel, it has excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
2. with the use of stainless steel strap, it can flexibly adapt to all kinds of contour and shape of the binding.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Boat Parts Manu...
- Main Equipment Of The Ship
- Ship Fittings Management Method
- How To Choose Boat Accessories
- Purchase Skills Of Car Accessories
- Types Of Car Accessories
- Maintenance Skills Of Stainless Steel Hinge
- What Are The Scrapping Conditions Of Stainless ...
- How To Use The Electric Guitar Strap Lock?
- Three Ways Of Heat Treatment For Screws
- Meet You at The METS in Amsterdam
- A Brief Introduction Of Hexagonal Screw And Its...
- Welcome To Our Stand 07. 249 At RAI Exhibitions...
- Snowl HongKong Company Limited At Marine Equipm...