1. Thoroughly clean the area of EVA Faux Teak flooring application. It is recommended to use a cleaning agent that will not leave any residue. Clean the installation area with a clean cloth using a glass cleaner to ensure that the cover area is completely dry before installation. (If you have glue, grease, binders and other substances, you can use mineral spirits and then remove them with acetone.)
2. Place the EVA Faux Teak flooring in the exact position of the cover, carefully cut the backed paper liner from the middle position with a razor, check again that the position is correct, and then ensure that the backing is completely cut from the center to the side.
3. Re-turn the EVA Faux Teak flooring and re-locate it to the location you want to install. Secure one side of the EVA Faux Teak flooring to the mounting platform using 2" tape.
4. Repeat the action to complete the installation on the other side.
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to carry out daily management of boat acces...
- What are the functions of the boat's accessories?
- Teach you four strokes of car accessories
- Key points of car Accessories replacement
- Selection requirements for hardware fittings of...
- How to maintain bags of different materials
- Indispensable accessories for luggage and bags
- Matters needing attention in the use of stainle...
- Performance characteristics of stainless steel ...
- Importance of screws
- How to DIY a safety bag lock closure?
- Why do we choose nylon as a raw material for th...
- The development status of the yacht industry in...